1 Name and contact details of the person responsible
IRM Management Network GmbH
is responsible for the processing of data collected on our website.
Contact details of the data protection supervisor:
The data protection supervisor of the the IRM Management Network GmbH, Mr. Christoph Kirchner, is available at email@example.com.
2 Scope and purpose of the processing personal data
2.1 Calling the website
When the website irm-network.com is called up, data is automatically sent to to the visitor's internet browser to the server of this website and is stored temporally in a log file. The following data is stored without further input of the visitor until the automatic deletion.
- IP address of the visitor's device,
- date and time of access by the visitor,
- name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor,
- website from which the visitor accesses the company website (so-called referrer URL),
- browser and operating system of the visitor's device as well as the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is justified in accordance with article 6 (1) (1) (f) of the GDPR. The company has a legitimate interest in processing of the data for the purpose of
- rapidly connecting to the company's website,
- enabling a user-friendly application of the website
- detecting and ensuring the security and stability of the systems and
- facilitating and improving the administration of the website.
The processing is explicitly not for the purpose of acquiring knowledge about visitor’s person.
3 Disclosure of data
Personal data will be passed on to third parties, if
- the person concerned has explicitly agreed pursuant to article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR is required for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the person concerned has an overriding and legitimate interest in non-disclosure of their data,
- if there is a legal obligation to transmit the data pursuant to article 6 (1) (1) (c) GDPR and/or
- it is required pursuant to article 6 (1) (1) (b) GDPR for the fulfilment of a contractual relationship with the person concerned.
Otherwise, personal data will not be disclosed to thrid parties.
The website uses so-called cookies. These are data packets that are exchanged between the company website server and the visitor's browser. These are stored when visiting the website by the devices used in each cases (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.). Cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they contain no viruses or other malware. In the cookies, information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. The Company can thus in no way obtain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website.
Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic settings of the browsers. The browser settings can be set so that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used or that a special notice is given before a new cookie is created. It should be noted, however, that deactivating cookies may result in the failure to use all features of the website.
To improve usability, temporary cookies are used. They are stored on the visitor’s device for a temporary period. When the website is visited again, it will automatically be recognized that the visitor has already accessed it at an earlier time, and what inputs and settings have been made in order not to avoid having to repeat them.
The data processed by cookies is justified for the purposes mentioned above in order to protect the legitimate interests of the company according to 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR.
5 Contact form
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage, or the purpose for data storage is omitted (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions - especially retention periods - remain unaffected.
The transfer takes place secured via an SSL/TLS encryption.
6 Your rights as a data subject
As far as your personal data is processed during the visit of our website, you have the following rights as a “data subject” within the meaning of the GDPR:
6.1 Obtain information
You can request information from us as to whether personal data is being processed by us. No right of access exists if the granting of the desired information against the duty of confidentiality acc. § 83 StBerG would violate rules, or if for other reasons (in particular because of a predominant legitimate interest of a third party) the information must be kept secret. Deviating from this, there may be an obligation to provide the information if, in particular, taking into account any impending damage, your interests outweigh the interests of secrecy. The right of access is also excluded if the data is stored only because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or serve exclusively for purposes of data protection or data protection control, if the disclosure would require a disproportionate effort and processing for other purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If in your case the right to information is not excluded and your personal data is processed by us, you can ask us for information about the following information:
- purposes of processing,
- categories of personal data that you process,
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data is disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries,
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining the retention period,
- the right to rectify or delete or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a data protection supervisory authority,
- if the personal data has not been collected from you as the data subject, the available information about the origin of the data,,
- the existence of automated decision-making and meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the implications and desired impacts of automated decision-making,
- in the case of transmission to recipients in third countries, unless there is a decision by the European Commission on the appropriateness of the protection level pursuant to Art. 45 (3) GDPR, information about which suitable guarantees according to Art. 46 (2) GDPR for the protection of personal data are intended.
6.2 Correction and completion
If you notice that we have inaccurate personal information, you may request immediate correction of such incorrect data. In case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you can request the completion.
You have the right to delete your data (“Right to be forgotten”), unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression, the right to information or to fulfill a legal obligation or to carry out a task of public interest and one of the following is true:
- The personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was processed.
- The justification for processing was only by your consent, which you have revoked.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data that we have made public.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data not disclosed to us and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no claim for deletion if, in the case of legitimate non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionately high effort due to the special type of the storage and your interest in deletion is low. In this case, the deletion is replaced by the limitation of processing.
6.4 Restriction of processing
You may require us to restrict processing if any of the following reasons apply:
- You deny the accuracy of your personal information. The restriction may be required in this case for the duration that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you require instead of deletion the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- Your personal information will no longer be needed by us for the purposes of processing that you may need to assert, exercise or defend your rights.
- You entered an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR. The restriction of processing may be required as long as it is not certain that our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that the personal data is processed only with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. Before we remove the restriction, we have a duty to inform you.
6.5 Data portability
You have a right to data portability, provided the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR) or on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is done by automated methods. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others: You may require us to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to another person without hindrance on our part. As far as technically feasible, you may require us to transfer your personal information directly to another person in charge.
Insofar as the processing is based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter e) GDPR (exercise of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the person responsible or a third party), you have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for reasons of your particular situation. After exercise of the right of objection, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
You may at any time object to the processing of the personal data relating to you for direct marketing purposes. Profiling does not take place. After exercising this right of objection, we will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
6.7 Revocation of consent
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing which has taken place on the basis of the consent until receipt of the revocation. Upon receipt of the revocation, the data processing, which was based solely on your consent, is set.
If you believe that the processing of your personal information is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over your place of residence or employment or the location of the presumed infringement.
7 Matomo (ehemals Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before saving.
Matomo cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
Matomo cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymized analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising
The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in their entirety.
If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can disable the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie is deposited in your browser that prevents Matomo from saving usage data. Deleting your cookies will result in deletion of the Matomo opt-out cookie as well. The opt-out must be reactivated when visiting our site again.
7.1 Newsletter data
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you, as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data is not collected or only on a voluntary basis. We use this data exclusively for the delivery of the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
The processing of the data entered into the newsletter registration form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) lit. DSGVO). The granted consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter. The legality of the already completed data processing operations remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data deposited with us for the purpose of obtaining the newsletter will be stored by us from the newsletter until your cancellation and will be deleted after cancellation of the newsletter. Data that has been stored for other purposes with us (such as e-mail addresses for the members’ area) remains unaffected.