What our customers say about Real Estate-Value Integrator®

Are you a property manager or accountant and have to continuously exchange data with other partners? Let the real estate value integrator convince you too!

  • You are here:
  • RE-VI
  • References
You are in safe hands with us

Trust a large number of satisfied customers

" My experience over many years in the industry has taught me that the fundamental importance of automated data quality checks for all areas of a company is usually underestimated. However, the foundation of all quality checks is the jointly developed understanding of content, especially among partners in different currency and economic areas. The degree of automation and the resulting reduction in workload is significant. In addition, this is also indirectly a method for the service providers to significantly improve the data quality in the enterprise ressource planning system."

Daniel Heiduczek, Director Portfolio Controlling
REInvest Asset Management S.A.

"Quality in data exchange is no surprise! Automated quality checks are the foundation, the goal must be to get at least 90% of the data automatically verified and checked in order to reserve capacities for the remaining 5-10% more complex questions."

Bettina Hax, Head RE Asset Management Central Functions
DWS Real Estate GmbH

All benefits at a glance

Learn more about the many benefits that the Real Estate-Value Integrator (RE-VI)® offers

The Real Estate-Value Integrator (RE-VI) works entirely without local installation of software products or installation of apps. The RE-VI is an app integrated into Microsoft TEAMS. An "on-premis" application of the RE-VI app is also possible, for this option please just contact us. Learn more about the benefits of our software for property managers and accountants.

Quality improvement

The Real Estate-Value Integrator (RE-VI) performs format and plausibility checks automatically.


Learn more


The transfer of the latest contract conclusions or changes can be done daily with the Real Estate Value Integrator (RE-VI).

Learn more

International deployment

By using the Real Estate-Value Integrator (RE-VI) you do not force your currency and area formats on the sender.

Learn more

Simple onboarding

No data manipulation or programming on interfaces /APIs when onboarding new partners.


Learn more

Easy handling

The Real Estate-Value Integrator (RE-VI) works entirely without local installation of software products or installation of apps.

Learn more

Comprehensive depth of data

The depth of the content can be individually coordinated with regard to the subject areas and the desired content.

Learn more

Actual & budget values

In addition to the ongoing delivery of current data (actual data), another channel can be used to hand over the planned budgets.

Learn more

RE-VC Integration

Users of the portfolio and asset management system Real Estate-Value Creator (RE-VC) can optionally use the RE-VI.

Learn more

Bot-driven controlling

The combined use of RE-VI with RE-VC provides the opportunity to use controlling bots for automated asset controlling.

Learn more

Integration of service chain

The distribution list of quality-checked data can be extended variably, e.g. for tax offices, service capital management companies or external accountants.

Learn more


The agreed content and the respective test depths can be conveniently set for each property manager.


Learn more


The partners involved can be defined variably. Channels can be set up for data deliveries from external property managers and others.

Learn more


In the RE-VI Cockpit, the delivery status for all properties can always be evaluated according to different categories.

Learn more